Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane is probably going to be sidelined until early April after undergoing surgery on his left hamstring earlier this month (Tottenham). This comes after the britain captain ruptured the tendon in his left hamstring against Southampton on New Years Day. However, while Spurs say he should return to training in April, one leading surgeon claimed that…
Tag: Harry Kane
- Real Madrid XI vs Celta Vigo: Confirmed team news, predicted lineups and latest injuries
- Real Madrid star agrees new contract until 2022 with Los Blancos
- Daniel Ceballos wants to leave Arsenal because of this reason: report
- Real Madrid announce squad for Copa del Rey match against Unionistas de Salamanca
- Los Blancos fans celebrated the recent update.